Topics of Interest
Topics of interest are listed for your edification. Everyday issues of eternal significance are addressed from a biblical standpoint. http://www.comprehensivechristian.com/Topics-of-Interest.asp
- Spiritual Warfare
- Keeping Christ in Christmas
- The Secret Place of the Most High: What is it?
- Be true to yourself and God
- One of the Most Misunderstood Texts: Romans Chapter 7
- The Preaching that is Commissioned by God
- Joyful Desperation!
- Divine Healing by Andrew Murray
- Christian Worldview in a Crime Ridden World
- Euthanasia Mercy Killings or Merciless Murders
- What is the difference between True Revival and False Revival
- Why the Church needs Revival
- Why there is no Revival in Most Churches
- Are you a Christian?
- What is the Truth?
- On Choosing Your Life-Partner
- New Year, 2005!
- Tsunami, “Saved alone.”
- How to be an Overcomer
- What is Autism? Is there a cure?
- So Many Defenseless Victims of Neglect and Violence…
- The Passion Of The Christ
- False Pentecostalism And Man-made doctrines
- Finally Free
- 2004 New Year’s Resolution
- Discovering The Star In You This Christmas Season
- Some thoughts on taming the tongue
- Victory in JESUS!
- Decision Making
- Addiction of today’s housewife
- Death of a guru
- Take Time To Be Holy
- The God Of All Comfort
- A Loving Rebuke
- Reversing The Epidemic Of Spiritual Immaturity In The Church
- Christian Prosperity
- He Showed Himself Alive!
- The Christian Soldier at Wartime!
- Finding Our Way Back To God
- Liars and the Lake of Fire
- A thankful heart
- The Roman Catholic Church
- Without Love
- Sobriety : the Lost Art
- New Year’s Resolution for 2003
- Christmas 2002
- A, “Sacred Starvation?”
- Easter Season
- A Word About “Revelation”
- Follow your own heart …???
- The Martial Arts and the Christian
- Speak Lord, for your servant heareth!
- Are the Gifts of the Holy Spirit for Today?
- Thinking of You…
- How to find a good church
- The nominal christian
- Overcoming Fear
- The Christian Cop
- His face and Form was more damaged than any other man’s
- Lord, what do you want from me anyway?
- “How could God let something like this happen?”
- Godly Parenting
- Warning!! from the World Trade Center Disaster
- How to live the separated life of a believer?
- What to do if you are gay/lesbian?
- What the Bible Teaches
- How you can have a truly fulfilling marriage?
- How to get to Heaven?
- How you can have a True Friend?
- What the Bible says about dating/pre-marital relationships?
- How to be Forgiven of Pre-marital Immorality?
“Sad to say, the Lord is very grieved when He views much of our programs, service, worship, devotions etc. Why? It is because, “this people honors Me with their lips but their hearts are far from Me.” (Isaiah 29:13).
We must all by God’s help first die to self, and all it stands for now as well.
“There is really only one reason why we see no revival in most congregations in the world: Disobedience in the professing Christians in the Churches. One of ways that disobedience is played out is in Self-Deception and Unbelief!
There is disobedience and self-deception on the part of pastors and leaders as well on the part of the laity. ”
The pastoral self satisfaction and pastoral disobedience to God stops all revivals from happening.. I proved it myself. Any church can have next a revival, if the people in that church start to meet regularity and to pray for each specific service that God would be manifested in it.. I asked to met with the pastor of my local church to pray one hour a week for his services, within a month a revival broke out in his Church to his surprise and not mine.
Men ought to pray and not faint, pray that the Lord of the harvesters will send his laborers into his field.
Increased personal Bible reading, prayer and obedience are clear signals that we personally are pressing toward maturity in Jesus Christ. For we cannot hope to lead any of the others to where we ourselves have refused to go..
Do see also
Posted in Christianity, family
Tagged Abortion, Anglican, AOG, Assembly of God, Assembly of God Church, authenticity, Benny Hinn, Bible, Bill Johnson, Bob Jones, Brethren, C. Peter Wagner, Catholics, Che Ahn, Christian, Christian Life, Christianity, Church, Church Life, Churches, Conservatives, Creflo Dollar, DayStar, Deacons, Deceiving Spirits, Elders, Ernest Angley, Evangelcial, Evangelicals, faith, false Doctrines, False Pastors, false prophets, False teachers, family, Fred Phelps, Fundamentalists, Gary Bauer, god, Heretic, HOLY SPIRT, hope, Jesus, Jesus Christ, Jim Prentice, Leadership, Liars, Life, Lutheran, McCain, Mennonites, Mike Guglielmucci, News, pastors, Pentecostal, Piper, Politics, Preston Manning, Prophetic Words, Protestant, Reformed, religion, religious, Republicans, Revival, Sarah Palin, Stephen Harper, Todd Bentley
THE FAMILY MARRIAGE & DIVORCE AND THE BIBLE TOO.
- Without prior prayer to God all one does will fail
- The marriage, or the job, money, is not the priority, God firstly and his will is always still the priority
- if two persons, husband and wife refuse to walk together with God, the marriage, their house will fall.. for a house divided cannot stand
- the Husband is the sole head of the home.. and this is not an option, a pretense
- if the wife abuses her husband God here on earth will punish her too in reality even with divorce and Christian or not
- if the husband abuses his wife God will punish him here on earth and not hear his prayers
- If the children disrespect their parents, they too will reap what they sow, God will, he punish them too.
(Isa 40:31 KJV) But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Posted in family
Tagged Abuse, Abused, Bible, Christ, Christian, Christian Literature, Christianity, Church, Counselors, DayStar, Deacons, Divorce, Elders, Evangelicals, faith, family, Fundamentals, god, Home, Jesus, Life, Marriage, Pastor, pastors, Pentecostals, relgion